Sheldon Leamon and Katlin Manion invite you to attend their wedding on the beach in Punta Cana.
October 5th, 2016 at 3pm
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
At Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, these amenities include:
Spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped
Limitless access to five gourmet à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a caféwithout reservations required
Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits served at five festive bars and lounges
Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
24-hour room & concierge service
Pool and beach wait service
Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
Daily maid service
Endless daytime activities and nightly entertainment
Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
No wristbands required
All taxes and gratuities included
Explorer’s Club for kids with supervised day and evening activities
Core Zone Teen’s Club and teen’s activities
2 October 2016
Toronto - Punta Cana
9 October 2016
Punta Cana - Toronto
Flying from another city ?
Connectors are available, see pricing below !
Flight times availible at a later date
Package Price (from Toronto)
Deluxe Tropical View Room
1 Adult per room
2 Adults per room
3 Adults per room
TWO WEEKS (2-16 OCT)
2 Adults per room
All taxes included on all pricing
Contact Cindy for flight details and simply add the following amount to the above prices
Not flying from Toronto?
Please note the following information from our group contract with Air Canada Vacations:
"If the price increased following the imposition of a surcharge on fuel by the carrier or an increase in the exchange rate, insofar as the exchange rate applicable 45 days before the date on which the services are provided has increased by more than 5% since the date on which the contract was entered into; and/or if the increase, without taking into account any increase in the Quebec sales tax or Canada’s goods and services tax, is equal to or greater than 7% of the price of services, the customer may choose between full and immediate reimbursement of the services or the provision of similar services"
What this means is that Air Canada Vacations has the right to add a fuel surcharge or a exchange rate surcharge up until 45 days before departure. Either of these fees would be an additional cost on top of the pricing that is quoted, even after full payment has been received.
Additional Information required
• $300.00 non refundable deposit per person required for booking.
• Deposits are due by 29 January 2016
• Final payment is due in full by 15 April, 2016
• Child price available for age 2 -12 yrs, only applicable if sharing a room with 2 Adults. Infants under 2 yrs are free of charge if on lap.
• Private Airport Transfers of 15 passengers or more from one gateway.
• Assistance with Travel Insurance. Please inquire to ensure you have adequate Travel Insurance coverage.
• Assistance with standard seating and additional seating options. Free Group blocked standard seats if over 15 passengers or more from one gateway.
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cindy Gaudet and it is a pleasure to assist Kaitlyn and Sheldon with their travel plans for this momentous occasion!
Family & friends, please feel free to contact me @ 204-487-1215 ex 1, or by email fcmbweddings@fareconnect.
I will be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Requirements for booking:
• Full legal names as they appear on passport
• Credit Card: Name on card, #, Expiry Date & Security Code
• $300 non refundable deposit per person
• Room Category Choice
• Please mention special needs and/or travel insurance requirements
• Other room requests i.e. King Bed or 2 Double Beds, connecting rooms, floor level, extra cot are considered requests only not guaranteed
I look forward to hearing from you!
Phone (204) 487-1215